Wednesday 13 October 2010

Not dead

Just to let all my worried readers (i.e. my parents) know that I'm not dead, but have moved house and we don't have internet there yet. Loi says will we have it by this evening, but Loi says a lot of things.

I'm currently on a blender-buying mission in a fish-head and stolen-electronics sort of market (soon all the dragon fruit smoothies shall be ours), and I got a text from my boss saying I had to check my email urgently. So I found this internet cafe full of teenage boys playing World Of Warcraft - it's just like being at home - and the 'urgent' email was a re-forward of something I got last Friday. Thanks for that.

As well as a mint green blender, I've bought a bedside lamp shaped like a pig, and fairy lights. New houses are fun. I almost bought a kitten this morning from someone next to me on the motorway, but I couldn't work out how to carry it home on my bike.

Edit: just noticed that the two girls next to me are literally searching "Emo Boys" on Google Images.