Monday 13 September 2010

A bit like a really shit Hells Angel



The best news I have to report is MY MOTORBIKE. I have been scooting round all day playing in traffic and feeling badass. I love it so much.

technically a moped

I'm trying to remember what else I've been doing but my mind is filled with variously driving and being driven around Hanoi on motorbikes. I'm living with my Vietnamese friend at the moment but it was only ever going to be temporary, so I went to look round a different house last night and it is incredible, French-colonial style with what I term a party veranda (alternatively THE LASH BALCONY or perhaps a mezzanine). We might be moving in next month; I want to decorate my room like an opium den and get a pet rat.

pit-stop outside The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
unfortunately Uncle Ho is in Russia at the moment having his beauty treatment so he can't come out and play

After we got back from looking at the house and testing the 24/7 bar round the corner, I was locked out of my house again, so had to stay out drinking until 7am. Then there was more motorbikes.

I did a lesson yesterday on superheroes. For one part, they had to write a story about the adventures of their superhero. One girl wrote about her superhero fisting a girl when she meant flirting with a girl.

this is the best food I have ever eaten


mad surface tension skillz

I've been so busy that I think I should have other things to report but I don't know what they are. I have tomorrow off so I'm going to do more exploring, and I want to sit in a cafe and learn some more Vietnamese.

Everything is going very well and I am very happy.

Noodle time.