Thursday 7 July 2011

Pedo jokes don't go down well around here

Still hanging out in South South London ('Kent') and occasionally popping to Camden or Soho for gigs - Hanoi just doesn't do music like London does. We saw this band last night and they blew my mind - like, proper rock'n'roll.

I don't have any photos of anything because it's against company policy. Someone pointed out that if you were into pedofilia and that, the Internet would probably serve you better than taking a blurry photo of some teenagers reading a book. Teaching is going pretty well though, and I've discovered I might not be the worst thing to happen to the teaching profession since they abolished corporal punishment. I haven't had any tears or vomiting yet (from me or the students) so it's going well.

Tomorrow we're going to Sonisphere, woop woop, maybe I'll put some photos up after that.